2007/10/09

Learning Objects

I did some researches and have read through all the links that Lorraine gave us about learning objects. I think it is a difficult topic for me to understand. However, until now, I know learning objects are entities which can be digital or non-digital to be used to support studies. They can cut down the size of the learning content which make the studies easier. They are independent and reusable. It is seems to me the traditional function of learning objects are more as teaching objects. All objects can be learning objects as long as they can make the learning easier. Those objects can be create something new and develop an understanding in an individual way. The purpose of the learning object is to make someone aware of what is available to use, and let them explore and learn along the way.

Rsources: http://www.eduworks.com/LOTT/Tutorial/

No comments: